It’s important to note that there is a big difference between running social networks and advertising them. Social networking refers to creating both written and visual content for posting and communicating with companions, while advertising refers to “boosted” or paid ads.
Known also as “pay per click”, that is, a one-click payment, this form of advertising allows you to reach a real customer every click. Google Adwords is a platform where you choose the amount you’re willing to pay for an ad click, and you can also choose the keywords you want your ad to search for.
Facebook ads have tremendous power and allow you to choose target audience and reach customers before they even start thinking about buying. Facebook advertising changes from day to day, so you must be active most of your time and keep track of trends.
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Sales increase
- Increased traffic to your web site
- Better ranking on search engines
- Greater customer engagement
- Easier access to international markets
- The possibility of two-way communication with clients
- Possibility of market research on your clients
- Enhanced networking capabilities with clients and other companies.
Social media are extremely important for your online presence, leave it to experts, leave it to Culex.